1 pound Raw Cashews
1 teaspoon Lime Zest
1 Tablespoon Yellow Curry Powder
¼ cup Lime juice
1 pinch of Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Prepare a sheet pan by lining it with aluminum foil and parchment paper. The parchment paper goes on top of the foil.
3. Combine lime zest, juice, curry, and salt into a medium sized bowl and whisk until well combined.
4. Add cashews and toss with a spoon until well coated.
5. Pour the cashews onto the sheet pan and sort them into a single layer.
6. Place the cashews into the oven to roast for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes, remove the cashews from the oven. Stir them around on the pan and re-sort them into a single layer. Return the pan to the oven to roast for 20 more minutes.
8. Remove the cashews from the oven and allow them to cool completely on the pan.
9. Serve and enjoy.