½ cup seedless Medjool Dates, seedless
1 small Banana
¼ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
¼ cup Cashew Milk
½ cup Almond Flour
1 ½ teaspoons Baking Soda
1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
¼ teaspoon Salt
½ cup 71% Dark Chocolate Chips
Food processor with chop blade
8X8 baking pan
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch x 8-inch pan.
3. Place the dates in a medium bowl and cover with hot water. Let the dates soak for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the dates and add them to the bowl of a food processor along with the banana and applesauce. Process the ingredients until well combined, stopping to scrape down the sides.
5. Add cashew milk and egg to the bowl. Pulse to combine.
6. Add almond flour, baking soda, vanilla, and salt. Process until well combined with no chunks. Scrape down the bowl if necessary.
7. Remove the cutting blade from the food processor and stir in half of the chocolate chips until well combined.
8. Pour batter into a lightly greased pan. Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate chips.
9. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the bars cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting & serving. Enjoy!